- Xingsheng Sun to become Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Kentucky starting December 1, 2021. Best wishes Xingsheng!
- CISM • INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR MECHANICAL SCIENCES • Advanced Course on Data-Driven Mechanics: Constitutive Model-Free Approach • CISM • Date to be announced - UDINE, ITALY
- October 1st, 2020: Michael Ortiz joins Stanford University as Adjunct Professor and Distinguished Timoshenko Fellow in Mechanical Engineering
- October 1 to December 31, 2020: Michael Ortiz visits the University of Stuttgart as Argyris Visiting Professor
- September 1st, 2020: Michael Ortiz becomes Professor Emeritus of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering at Caltech
- September 1st, 2020: Lydia Suarez retires as Administrative Assistant to the group after 25 years of service. Best wishes from all of us, Lydia!
- Springer Interview with Professor Pilar Ariza.
- Michael Ortiz receives Doctorate Honoris Causa from the Polytechnic University of Madrid
- October 4, 2018: Michael Ortiz inducted to the Academy of Distinguised Alumni, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering